Monday, March 30

Shoe fly!: Vivienne Westwood Melissa Shoes - Lady Dragon


Came across these cuties in an advertisement in Nylon's March 09 issue. I love them! They remind me of the plastic shoes you used to wear to play dress up when you were just a wee sassything.
The shoes are Vivienne Westwood for Melissa. They're quite fun, can be dressed up or down, and are made of PVC.
I wonder if that will make your feet hot or sweat in the summer.
Hmmm. Maybe I'll cop a pair and let you guys know. The peach and custard (yellow) are my personal faves.

Talk to me, what's your verdict on these?

2 comments:

MissJodie said...

these are spunky, LOVE EM! at first i was thinking, "meh..." but then when I saw them coupled with the skinny jeans... yes, please!

Unknown said...

Hi I like your post and it is so fabulous and I am definitely going to save it. I Have to say the In depth analysis this article has is truly remarkable.i love ladies shoes.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com