Wednesday, April 15

Clothes call! One time for the big girls!

We love fashion here at sassythings but to be quite candid, shit don't always fit. Fashion is not always made for the luxe size (i can't bring myself to call myself plus size..i just can't.) frame, and as my grandmother would say "Just cause they made it in your size, don't mean you have to wear it!"
While all my friends can go and pick out cute lil cheap tops, dresses, and bottoms at Forever 21, you can always find me where the accessories are cause Forever 21 has NEVER made anything large enough to wrap around my bust or hips.
Well now, that's changed. Forever 21 is launching Faith 21 their luxe size division. And I have faith I may actually be able to pick up a few cute little low price pieces now. I'm kinda excited!

Faith 21 launches May 1st.




And since we're celebrating big love today lol check out these cute flicks i found on suicide blonde



zombiebunny0 (deviantart)


From Bazaar Australia photographs by Luis Sanchez





Hilda by Duane Bryers














definitely getting a bikini bottom that says 'flour' lol

1 comments:

All About Kia said...

When you find the bikini bottom let me know lol

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com