Tuesday, May 19

Get Wild and Free tomorrow

with MAC's Style Warrior Collection.
This is definitely going to be one of those collections where I have to pick up at least one thing simply because of the packaging.


The colors are not as bright and funky as the packaging, but that's what makes this collection work for me. These shimmering and bronzing shades, some with a pop of color, are perfect for the upcoming summer months.



Here's what I'm checking for from this collection:



From left to right:
Eversun beauty blush ~ Neutral peach bronze with gold pearl
Smolder eye kohl ~ Intense black
Bronzescape solar bits ~ clean yellow brown with gold pearl
Impassioned solar bits ~ frosty cool taupe
Scatterrays solar bits ~ neutral peach bronze with gold pearl

The Solar Bits which I believe first debuted in the Neo Sci-Fi collection interested me then, but I wasn't sure how I would use them, or which to get. I won't let them get away this time though.


from left to right:
Vibrant Grape eye shadow ~ Bright magenta purple
Gold Rebel lipglass ~ Sheer copper bronze with pearl
Brave New Bronze lipstick ~ Creamy mid-tone pink nude


Here are some more items that I'm either on the fence about or intrigue me but I'm not sure how I would use them...I'll try them out when I hit the counter:


Bronzing Powder and Lustre Drops



Skin Sheen



182 Buffer Brush
I know I want this brush for sure. It just that sometimes MAC's prices....

This collection hits stores tomorrow..check it out and let me know what you get.
Or hit me on Twitter and let's discuss! :)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com