Tuesday, May 19

Shoe Fly! Wishlist

No matter the weather my sassy eye is always on the hunt for some sexy footwear. A sassy girl's day definitely varies, so a ton of shoes is always justified in my book. You never know what the day will bring.

I never thought I had a "style" but judging from the similarities in these shoes, I guess I do. Peep toes all the way for the summer, and I'm a sucker for a heel although I've trading in my stilettos for flats more and more recently.


1. Sam Edelman Keaton Booties| Urban Outfitters| $99
2. Marc Jacobs Stars Open Toe Pump on Martini Heels| $530
3. Kentaro| Nine West| $79.99
4. Jeffrey Campbell Marley Platform | Urban Outfitters| $128
5. Sweet Life by Dolce Vita Lace Heel| Urban Outfitters| $128
7. Matt Bernson Equus| PiperLime| $160
8. Miss Marc Ballet Flats| $250
9. Mossimo Penina Gladiator Sandal| Target| $24.99
10. Marc Jacobs Stars Open Toe Pumps| $495
11. Twinkle| Bakers| $59.95

Yes, I know #6 is missing. They're Nike Dunks. They were on Urban Outfitters site but they're no longer there.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com