Monday, May 4

Shoe Fly! Sandal Search

So I fell in love with this sandal today...

the milan flat by zigi shoes

I think they would look absolutely smashing against my chocolate legs this summer.
But they are sold out in my size :( And because I'm completely OCD, I've gone on a manhunt for a simlar if not the same pair of sandals.



I found these, but they don't quite do it for me like the Zigis do. I like that the Zigis are darker. Plus they cost $129.95. 130 bucks for sandals you're not absolutely in love with is a bit much.








Steven Bianna by Steven bySteve Madden


Here is a more colorful version from Bakers. I think they're cute but I'm not really feeling the snake skin thong portion of the sandal. These are $59.95
jewel by bakers


Thoughts??

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com